Aug 20, 2009

My life in Apostrophes

Have you ever made a decision
and then stalled,thought about it again
deciding that it might not be a good idea
or it just won't work,cause you're afraid?

Afraid of being judge,being categorized
stereotyped and put in a box
and be shipped somewhere cold
where you won't know who your master
might be,and what kind of slave you'll be?

That is life in apostrophe,in making a decision
stalled,think again,continue and stalled again
you won't be able to see the end product
the consequences of your decision
because you did not carry it out.

My life in apostrophe has led me
to places that not many will go
nor will try yet I did,I did out of thirst
thirst for something new,something raw,something exciting
some new experiments that would strangle me

It made me suffer to breath,painfully trying to find joy
my orgasm,my burst,my ejaculation of self belief
I learn to adore people with flaws,warts and sexual diseases
it was enthralling after the journey but would I go back again?
I don't know. I shall let the dice decide.

In searching for a full stop I became delusion
with my reality,my environment change drastically
every new thought that crept into my mind
a new scene is created. I seldom hate it for the thirst
was unbearable. I want to indulge in it!

It made me wiser in the company of fools
but despicable in the arms of the noble,
it was such an enigma to go through but nothing
was stopping me. My conscience decided to go for a walk
at the most precise time I need it. My do-gooder nature was on sick leave
so who do I trust my decisions on? My guts.

My guts,a very lonesome but attractive creature who
never fails to bring me to my knees and laughing
away at my soft,unknowing self,who can never be
sure of what to do unless was told.
My guts were there to squish my every possible
repentant feeling that I would have.

The journeys itself was very tiring,draining me
out of my love juice,my sweat,my balls were always lighter.
That was how it grabbed my soul and twist me dry,
it did broaden my view but it did so by having my eyes squinting.
But don't get me wrong,I enjoyed those moments even if it kills me.


No comments: