Aug 5, 2009

I'm younger again!

I wanna share with everyone what i'm happy about. Honey, I know you're rolling your eyes now upon reading this post, I know! I know! hah!

When I first I started work at CSC, some asked how old am I and I made them to guess. They laughed and thought I was joking. I convinced them by showing my ID for some.

I asked how old do I look and they say I looked 17-19 year old. Hah! Happy! Happy!

Went to bought some ciggies last night and the shop owner asked for my ID to check whether i'm legal to buy. After showing him, he smiled and told that I looked 17! hah! My GF walked away and refusing to admit hearing what he had said to me.

I smiled my way back home and recalling all the little moments I had. The feeling so great. Don't blame me for being this way at the moment. haha!

No comments: