Jun 1, 2009

Need Advice? Need someone to share your problems?

"To everyone out there view my blog and whether I know you or not if you need advice on some life topics just leave me a comment and i'll ans your problems thru my post.You can choose to be anonymous!"


The above mentioned sentence has been send to a couple of blogs. If you need advice on anything I'm willing to help you answer. My motive of doing this is I wanna help people out of goodwill. So bottom line is "ITS FREE" anyways. You may not be comfortable revealing your name or me to know you, you can choose to be anonymous!


I will try my best to ans any of your questions ASAP! Times may be hard now and peoples have problems and have no one to talk to you or ain't comfortable to talk to any of your other friends. You have me! I'll try my best to share the bestest of solutions.





ShahV
Life's GOod!!!

No comments: